10 things I never expected to say:
~this months favorite quotes
10. Said: “I’ll give you a dollar if you smile for the picture”
Wanted to say: “Smile for the freakin picture already, and act like you think I’m the best!”
9. Said: “Who put gel in the baby’s hair?”
Wanted to say: “thank you for playing with Daddy’s hair products and not mine”
8. Said: “What’s up your nose?”
Wanted to say: “that’s impressive, your brother has never gotten anything that big up
7. Said: “flush the toilet, flush the toilet, FLUSH THE STINKIN TOILET!
Wanted to say: “FLUSH THE STINKIN TOILET!”
6. Said: “Nooo, the hole in the apple is the mark of a really sweet apple”
Wanted to say: “just eat the dang apple, Mommy hasn’t been to the grocery store in a
5. Said: “My bra is not outer space ear warmers”
Wanted to say: nothing... at this point I wanted to bury my head in a pillow and feel sorry
for myself... it didn’t help that the bra cups could actually close over his entire head.
4. Said: “Is this poop?”
Wanted to say: “Really? Again?”
3. Said: “DON’T LICK YOUR SISTER, PERIOD!!!”
Wanted to say: “Wish I had thought of that torment for my sister when I was your age.”
2. Said: “It’s not acceptable to pull your pants down in the produce isle”
Wanted to say: “Why me?”
1. Said: “Did you just wax my eyebrow off?”
This time I was able to say just what I wanted... it was my mom doing the waxing.