Monday, September 21, 2009

confessions...

I want to put it all out there (series one)...
   -I'm scared of spiders
   -I hate doing dishes
   -I throw most of my kids art away
   -I weigh 139 lbs ... working on it
   -I love it when my checkbook balances to the penny
   -I spend a lot of time looking for the "best deal"
   -I give the phone to my 4 year old when telemarketers call
   -I still have baby teeth
   -I believe in doing what I love and loving what I do and nothing less
   -I appreciate every day even when the coffee is cold, the beer
     is warm, and the kids won't listen
   -I still have a crush on my husband
   -I say I'm an open book... but there are some chapters that
    I won't put in writing
   -I want to be your Verity Mom!

check out this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3cTDB4EXCA

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lindsey-great video! Hadn't seen that one. I'm hooked on your blog! Keep the posts coming! Need the laughs and real life honesty! :) Kathryn I

    ReplyDelete