Saturday, October 3, 2009

Last Confessions...


I want to put it all out there (series three)



-I have a hard time toning it down when I’m excited
-I won’t get a dog because I don’t think we are responsible enough… how
  did we get 3 kids?
-I cut my son's hair because I don’t want to pay for it
-I cut my husbands hair because he doesn't want to pay for it
-I do anything for quite time, including paying the bills
-I hate the way my husband mows the lawn
-I love people watching… you people should watch what you do
-I believe in making friends with everyone I meet
-I love small town parades
-I believe in saying yes first
-I like to raise money for good causes
-I don’t like whiners
-I can remember exactly where I sat in Kindergarten
-I can’t remember if I put deodorant on this morning
-I make a lot of lists
-I still play pretend… in my head
-I love budget planning
-I am crafty
-I believe with all my heart that I would make the perfect Verity Mom!

2 comments:

  1. I love your confessions. Very funny. You would be the perfect Verity Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't believe your responsible enough to own a dog and you can't figure out how you got 3 kids?? I'd say the kids are a direct result of some non responsible activity... :-)
    GO LINDSEY FOR VERITY MOM!!!

    ReplyDelete